‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores products in fall line-up, now available for a very limited time
Fazoli’s – the manufacturer known for serving up premium Italian recipes at a great value – is proving its commitment to menu innovation with a new line-up of craveable dishes for your fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazoli can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – together with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, full of chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped with a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Opening Times signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served using a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with this menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites using a Fazoli’s twist is one way we can ensure our guests possess the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the best in indulgence.” These delectable menu products are available now at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of a Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the Year in the food & beverage category for that 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is also being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to obtain two such prestigious accolades from the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Near Me Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is excited about our brand name and we work tirelessly to supply best-in-class products and experiences for the loyal guests. It’s exciting to possess our commitment to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely very proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. These were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition in the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie has become oovydz from the world’s most coveted prizes.