Choosing The Very Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market because of its ever increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you might be disappointed with the majority of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder. To truly take advantage of Ganoderma herb, you must know how to pick the highest grade. Below are several factors you need to consider before purchasing Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction approach to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration could be as high as 15 to 1. This means, 1000kg of the fungus is extracted to simply 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is equivalent to 15 capsules from the grinded one. Naturally, Ganoderma supplement using extraction method is often more effective than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some may even be contaminated with toxics and even chemical toxins including mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a couple of times more potent in its medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is much more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But if you don’t feel any better with Deer Antler Powder, you might like to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is the most precious element of Ganoderma herb using the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You are able to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked ready to accept release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Needless to say, you would probably better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence of the supplement product on a regular basis.
5) Amount of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put just a small fraction of Ganoderma to their herbal supplement, blended with other ingredients. As a result, the healing effect is significantly less than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure in any way. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Just forget about each of the claims by manufacturer about how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these easy steps for accurate Ganoderma test because of its efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil including olive oil. Then, start a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows being able to move through fats and cholesterol clot inside our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, let it sit for about 10 days and have a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly using the water after a number of days. The oil surface is obvious of the mould. This means it has strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continues to float on the oil surface. Take a closer look and you can see mould on the surface. It offers weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the third test point for Ganoderma spores. Take a look at the bottom of the glass. The spore powder will be the white substance deposited at the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil Softgel, you can expect very less healing effects.